Escape The Ordinary!
To bring enjoyment to family dining with high quality, delightful old fashioned homemade comfort food, at reasonable prices, while providing a wholesome family nostalgic experience that has all but vanished from modern day life.
Having opened on June 6, 2015, Reminisce Soda Fountain was founded with the intent that everyone should be able to take a trip down memory lane and Reminisce the tastes, sounds and happy days of the fifties.
Reminisce Soda Fountain is proud to showcase a 20 plus year collection of authentic soda, ice cream and mid-century memorabilia from around the country. Featuring our 1940's fully operational, Dunhill Soda Fountain and a 1950's Coca Cola "outboard motor" style soda dispenser. Every piece has a story with history behind it that we would like to share with our patrons.
We are proud supporters of our fellow local businesses. These vendors include:
- Moondance Gardens in Caledonia NY, where we get our delicious maple syrup.
- Little Stinger Honeybee Farm.
- Union Street Bakery, Rochester NY
- Our beautiful flowers that were done by the Caledonia-Mumford Garden Club
- Caledonia Marketplace in Caledonia NY